Stat

Thursday 30 June 2011

Sisters Who Lock Annual Event 2011 (uk) Review.

Welcome all, and thank you for following my blog. Yes we had a great even this last Sunday and a beautiful day for it too!




YES I made it!!  Along with the Gorgeousness of Miss C and Miss J. 

Recognise the lady in the pic above? Yes! Ofo! 
We spotted each other instantly (Ok ok, I think they spotted me first!!) 

And what a LOVELY  lady she is, (she is tiny! LOL)
I say that because I am not very big myself. It was also an immense pleasure to meet Kittylocks and Kay, BIG shout out!!  who were sitting together at the front of the show.
We got along as though we had known eachother for years! 
Kittylocks is (you are!!) HILARIOUS and her locks amazing. Kay with her lovely locks and friendliness just added to the enjoyment of the day. 
(Ofo has the best shots of the ladies. and the variety of locks and styles, take a look at her post dated Monday 27th June.

My problem was two fold, having raced from church to home, to feed Miss J  and meet Miss C, then 30 minutes later we sped down to Tottenham. 

It was over 30 degrees on Sunday, but I can tell you we had a wonderful time. As soon as we arrived we were swept away by Liz J my consultant, to have a series of group and individual photos taken for her website, She is an amazing host and the event went very well.



Miss J and Miss C!!! LOVE YOU!!! x

Here are some images of ALL the stalls at the event some I have details for.



 Lovely Gorgous Things, hand made body care products by Nessa. You can find her on facebook, twitter  and website of the same name ... .co.uk







This Gentleman is the one and only Male Sisterlock Consultant in the UK Distributor (that I know of!!)  (supplier of Sisterlock Products). His name is George Graham and he is based in Hemel Hempstead!
contact him on 0788-6488-035 and/or email 
george.v.graham@gmail.com







I think this stall was called AVIA? 



A shot of Candice ( Liz's neice and trainee) with moi, 
(as for my hair ... well it WAS a braid out at the start of the day, but soft hair and humidity do not agree!) 

Myself, Judith, and Carol.



Liz's Locks Royale Locked Ladies, (Carol (far left) being the most recent install in attendance.
Liz Joseph (central in green)



A Big thank you to Miss C for taking the pictures for me, as my 2, TWOOO! phones DIED on me .. low battery! cha! useless!


5 comments:

anthia-ofo said...

Nai, you took quite a few pics. Lovely. LOL @ I'm tiny. True. I'm pint sized, Plus everyone thinks I'm a lot younger.Will we all be the same size in heaven I wonder?
Y'know I called George(hemel) when my daughter was getting married to get our hair retightened, but chickened out at the last minute. Just realised he was the same George at the loc event.

Anonymous said...

Hello Ofo and Nai,

You guys are too kind. It was a hot day so we could be forgiven for forgetting our cameras or even to take pictures. It was a really nice event and I hope they do some more. Hope you're having a nice weekend. Have a blessed week. Kay

Kittylocks said...

What lovely pictures, I did not see you take these! I really enjoyed the day especially meeting you, Ofo and Kay, even with the heat I had a great time and stayed longer than intended,I cant wait until the next one, great post.

Nai said...

Hello Ladies!!!!

Kitty - took these just after you left, YOU are too funny.

Kay - how are you, hope you are well.

Ofo - I FEEL a product purchase coming on, Sisterlocks moisturiser .... (grin)

anthia-ofo said...

Nai I just realised I cant see that 1st photo???