Stat

Sunday 19 February 2012

(Sister) Locked for Life ... lock journey of a thin/fine haired sister.

From hair ...
To HAIR


I LOVE ALL LOCK types, it just so happened that Sisterlocks was the first option presented to me. No turning back ... this post is for all those who are worried about their thin/ fine hair and the locking process or concerned with (lock) breakage. Handle ALL locks with care and they will thrive.  I am not very adventerous and I dont put my locks up too often as I get tension headaches. Simple is good for me, although I have braided out quite a lot recently, when I can be bothered.













Yesterday ... Apr 2007









Today ... Feb 14 2012
I have enjoyed the Sisterlock journey ... NO regrets. 

5 comments:

Bajan Lily said...

Loving it loving it loving it!
Hard to believe you ever looked like the before shots :)

Nai said...

Hey Bajan

I know! Deliverance a GREAT thing! lol! Good to see you back! x

Nai said...

Hey Bajan

I know! Deliverance a GREAT thing! lol! Good to see you back! x

Anonymous said...

Hi Nai,

Where did you get your locks done? I am trying to use someone who cones recommended.

Thanks Rae

Nai said...

Hi Rae
Thanks for reading Rae, Liz Joseph is my consultant and she is based in Southgate, she also did Locksie C and her locks are just over 1 year.
07956346385 send her a text if you cant get thru first time, she may be away.
Good Luck! let me know how you get on :).