Stat

Friday 3 February 2012

Picture it.

In the mix ...

just to clarify ...
After Clarifying with Bicarb Soda n I Love Juicy

Body Shop Rainforest Volume
condish and Manoi Oil. 
Creme of Nature Argan Oil and
Kiwi Shampoos.


Improved
Close UP!

Loving it




HELLO!

Yes, clarifying has been a major part of my hair care plan every OTHER wash, I mix a teaspoon of Bicarb to my shampoo (currently I Love Juicy) mix and cleanse. ILJ is kinda moisturising (surprised) I have found and love Creme of Nature, unfortuately, I prefer the type WITH sls ... sorry! Althought the Argan Oil variety is Sls free its good too ... just not as good ... JMHO ... :)
So, first clarify, then moisture shampoo ... currently kinda avoiding conditioner but using LOTS of oil, Manoi Oil to be precise by Body Shop. I like it, non comedogenic, not a single spot!

Some shampoos can leave even S'locks looking lank, and limp. lacking body and volume.  The shampoos (yes plural)  I love acheive the effect I want,  see pic above, 'after clarifying with ...' pic.

2 years 8 months ...
Just to back up Ofo ...  http://ofoslocs.blogspot.com
OH ... My curls have NEVER lasted longer than a day, in fact I cant call them curls! Plus I cannot sleaap with them curlers in my head ....

No comments: