Stat

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Its been THREE YEARS! Celebrating a head full of natural hair!


Monday 28th May 2012 marked the 3rd anniversay of my Sisterlocs! My babies are 3 years old and maturity reigns.




NO TURNING BACK!!

My Absence.


I was unable to update my blog due to work constraints, (Observations for those in the know) and finally I am free at last ... free at last, and I truly do thank God that I am free at last! LOL!
No, work is not over yet, but half term is looming :D yaay! And we are embarking on the final stretch 6 exact weeks and then the end of another school year!

3 ... Three wonderful years of absolute hair freedom, with the exception of my addiction. I have always loved water, especially on my head!Yes I am an addict, a shampoo addict. I confess.

Well this is me on 27th May. I need to Reti so will just let you peruse a few pics, have not taken many lately, and I will report back when my grid is back in order.
THANK YOU ALL for your viewing,  comments and support.
My faithful cyber friends for using this blog, it is specifically for your information. please do not copy any images. Its just not very nice! 


4 comments:

Bajan Lily said...

Happy anniversary sweetheart and thanks for taking time out of that busy schedule to pop in!

I hate to say it but your anniversaries are always so bittersweet for me. OK I said it - now back to the joy part... LOVING the hair - love how it has grown and swollen and just done its thing.

Keep posting - even if it's just photos every few months. We miss you too much otherwise!

ps I tried clicking on your facebook badge so I could add you to the UK sisterlist group but it doesn't work :(

Nai said...

HEY!
WAS THINKING OF YOU!!! : D

1. Yep I feel you, and I understand, We need to meet! ;)

I will keep posting hun, and I often want to, but there has been A LOT going on! I miss U guys too! If I can't post I try to read most of your posts at least.

As for the FB badge ... Blogger KMT! recently I tried to change my layout etc the ting act like it was having a ceasure! CHA!

So yeah! TBH I need time to sort out the bug! but i will try it via FB direct if possible.

Livvy said...

Congratulations.
I started my loc journey one month after you did, so my 3 years are up at the end of June.
How time flies.
Your locs are gorgeous.
Congratulations.

Nai said...

Hello Livvy

Or should I say good night? Time really does fly!
Thank you! And congrats to you too! Thanks for reading/following our blogs x