Stat

Saturday 24 October 2009

Selection of hair shots, after 5th retightening.

After Retightening.

After washing ...

To all my followers and fellow bloggers, thank you for the interest you show in my loc progress.
I have been quiet due to 3 major events in the past week.

As you can all see there has been a growth spurt over the last 4 weeks or so, the growth is very noticable. In fact I think it is due to twisting at night as opposed to just leaving it free. My hair coils naturally and in the past had a lot of shrinkage when washed. Last night I noticed that the shrinkage was minimal, in fact one stray lock is just doing its own thing, hanging down the right side, coming from the nape of my neck. It is straight and I believe it is quietly locking all by itself ... hmmm.

Well so much for being a freestyler, I do not braid but twist (after shower) and sleep on it. It gives a subtle curl effect.

My consultant is pleased with my hair so far, I told her that sisterlocks was the best thing that ever happened to my hair! My retight is taking a little bit longer tho, or maybe I was tired.
Still only washing once a month, however, I have no dry scalp or itchy scalp conditions so not a problem.

Twist out ...

2 comments:

Nubian1 said...

Thanks for following my blog!!!
Your hair looks dense....looking good!

Nai said...

Hey Nubian1, you are welcome that pic did the trick ... the one under the lamp, lovely!