Stat

Saturday 5 January 2013

3 years 7 months and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


First attempt ...

MIA for almost 3 months, believe me it was not intentional. Life has been happening to me in such a way but ...
I am back, with just a few days to reflect before we begin another year...

Second ...

This week is ReTi week and its got to be done ready for New Years...


Sept
Lets try that again ...

I must have started writing this blog post about 10 times now! I want to thank all my vigilant followers, you haven't given up on me!
I have been busy with some very intersesting 'unforeseen circumstances' having now made it out to the  other side learning serious lessons about the GRACE and MERCY of GOD and that ALL things seriously, honestly and truly DO work together for good ...
As for my Sis loc's - well they continue to be a blessing (especially thru it all)  I am still working hard on the battle with the weather and maintaining moisture balance,  I can say now that I am winning it too! I do wonder though if its the mild weather here at the moment.

I will complete a post on 2012 top products review, soon, keeping it simple just star ratings of effectiveness.

Meanwhile I almost paid the odds for an imported loc soc from abroad, I finally managed to find a very effective and comfortable covering for sleeping in, at just 99p.

My styling recently has been consistent sporting regular braid outs, twist outs etc.
My trusted rejuvenating liquids are Awapuhi Moisture Mist and Taliah Wajiid crinkles and curls, I do not wish to live without them!!

My mom has also been a blessing, she bought me 2 supersize bottles of Suave daily clarifying shampoo (500ml) American style! Actually come to think of it, I ordered 2 bottles from the USA a month beforehand and they were these teeny bottles(150ml) for 4 dollars each and Mom bought me 2 supersize for $3.00 in total ... It has just occurred to me that I have been robbed!!! Grrrr!! I paid at least £7.00 in postage too!!

So much to say, so little time ...
Over the last 3 months i have had countless compliments and 3 requests from sisters requesting that I install  SLfor them!  Alas this is not (yet) a possibility!

Anyhow soon back to work, so here is a bundle of progress pics for the last 3 or 4 months ...



Sept
Sept 29







Oct


Oct


Oct
Nov




Pony - Dec






Oct



Sept
Dec
Dec






01/01/13 02.30am
NEW YEARS night after the evening before ;D

3 comments:

Locksie C said...

Long beautiful locks. One of them looks like you have colour in it. x

anthia-ofo said...

Lovely. Your locs have come a long way.Happy loc-versary to you. I'm coming up to 5 yrs soon.

Nai said...

OFO!! Thank you!! Good to see and hear from you, I know that life has kept us all very occupied! 5 years!! post please xx

Thanks Mrs Locksie! Post as u requested :)
it helped that you were standing over me as i wrote it LOOOL! xx