Stat

Sunday 7 August 2011

More than just my hair!! Tottenham

There is too much I can say ... I will start with the fact that I lived in that area for 12 years. Not having all the information, I will say that WE as a people are ANGRY at the youth and gangs that have destroyed the  livelihoods and area of Tottenham, THIS was NOT justified! Burning down our OWN community solves NOTHING and creates even more deprivation. I am watching the total carnage. My Daughter had to struggle her way through just to get to some form of transport to go to work. She is 22 and devastated as she witnessed the devastation of the area she grew up in.

 I will be back on this issue.

Let GOD ARISE ...

9 comments:

anthia-ofo said...

No!!! You don't live in Tottenham do you? My stomach churned just seeing the devastation and burning. What's happening now? Pls tell me. Honestly the youth need a thrashing. Turning a peaceful protest into carnage. Praying for the folks affected.

Nai said...

Ofo! They are in Enfield now, but the police look ready.
I am soo upset. we live there ;(((((

Titus 2 Thandi said...

We lived in Southend for a while and my mother in law works in London. She called last night asking if we'd seen this in the news.Shaking my head...

Locksie C said...

Nai

I agree - Lived in Tottenham for 10years even brought carpet from the carpet shop they burnt down. Unbelievable what has happened...and then to take it further to areas which are totally unrelated...

Nai said...

carol been calling you!!!! hackey on a madness!! email/fb call me!!! trains gonna stop!

anthia-ofo said...

Nai stay indoors or something. Apparently riots are spreading Enfield Hackney &brixton. I'm praying for you guys. This is insane.I hear some youth were as young as 7!!!

Nai said...

Ofo, the enemy has unleashed some spiritual wickedness its not good!
Unable to go anywhere as most main road access to a406 and a10 are closed as well as heavy police presence on roads. local towns locked down.
its demonic madness!

Praying against every spiritual wickedness in the mighty name of JESUS!!!

Mrs Mac's Corner... said...

So sad, I was in Tottenham today for a meeting and had a madness getting there all roads blocked off only to come home (Croydon) and they started there too! Britain gone mad!

anthia-ofo said...

Amen Nai. We resist this onslaught in the name of Jesus! I sincerely hope the brethren are praying..some folk have lost everything.