Stat

Sunday 5 July 2009

Slippage!! Arrrgghh!
















I have lost 3 or 4 locs ... suddenly. I am not sure why, but I hear it happens anyway, especially to people with soft/ fine hair. I wonder how bad it COULD have been, since I have not been permitted to wash my hair.
Within 3 weeks, 3 out of 4 of my test locks had unravelled. However, when natural I always deep conditioned my hair and that may have been a problem. I admit that I spritz my hair a lot with water, especially as it was really humid in the last 2 weeks.
It has been 35 days since i loc'd up and i love them so much that i really do not want to lose them, however I am scheduled to see my consultant on 13th so I look forward to my first wash and retight!
I am trying to keep up with this blog thing but soo much is going on right now i just can't find the time, maybe in the summer that will change ... roll on July 22 ...

No comments: