Stat

Friday 11 June 2010

Braiding, Twisiting, Shout Out!

Well ... it just sort of ... happened!

Sunday, after a week of experimenting I really felt the need to wash it all out. Not a full wash, more of a rinse, rinse, rinse, with erm ... oops can't remember! LOL!
I suddenly found myself twisting away at my locks and look what happened!  Erm, a mix of braids and twists. On Sunday it was a straightforward wash and twist and then the rest of the week nothing until last night. I found a cheap bottle of Boots coconut and almond leave in conditioner and sprayed away, then added a little Healing Oil. I guarentee, Healing oil is definately a keeper. Love it!



Our lovely British weather is on the turn again, mostly rain and clouds but humid. So I have not needed any extra products. Loving this briadout thing now. Tried it before but it was slowing my process so had to stop. Looks like crinkle n curls is next on my list! along with Aubreys or maybe Jasons?
Or maybe I will just keep my tail quiet ...

Sooooo ... What do YOU think?

Manana ... bless ... x

4 comments:

Bajan Lily said...

I like it!

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Your crinkles came out really nice! Your son is handsome. Keep your eyes on him, the girls will be after him, lol.

Nai said...

Bajan Lil!- :)))) thank u!

V - thanks, I think this will continue for a while,just not keen on braiding before bed, used to doing nuthin but tyeing a silk scarf! lol!
As for baby (my youngest) He is the youngerst of 3 boys and they ALL look alike! The girl thing has already begun!

Anonymous said...

nice, very nice