Stat

Friday 25 June 2010

Summer Time

Friday evening ...

The day, lovely, strong sunshiny day, some cloud (thank God, It was HOT on the field without breeze or shade.

It has been a lovely evening,  I love to see the sun shining warmly as it sets in the western side of the house, it makes the room look simply beautiful! I would have said a lovely day, but I teach, and this afternoon I ...

1. Coached a game of football rounders yr4 against yr6 an obvious result but yr 4 are extremely competetive and VERY sore losers! (the match was their idea!)

2. Vocal train 2 (yes TWO) year six classes (60 in total), in preparation for the school production. Would you like to know the list of songs I have to instruct the little cherubs in? Queen, Radio Ga Ga, Blondie, Call Me and David Bowie ... need I say more??????????????

Needless to say, I am home, THOROUGHLY Black Soaped, Ocean Salt and Grass scrubbed, showered! I just love to wash the remnants of the day away the minute I enter home!

No, I did not wash my hair again ( I did on Tuesday) because ...........

Its Liz's turn!

Yep I got a date with my Consultant .... YAAAYYY! pamper MEE! ha ha! The plus side is that she tightens them really well, the downside is ...  I tell you what,  try to GUESS what will the down side be? answers please below!

8 a.m start!

Ok, a quick catch up on products, my perspective has changed, I really LOVE my Inecto Moisturising Shampoo. It appears to be a simple formula, and is almost clear, (slightly opaque) I think the ingredients are probably really ummm bad? but it simply works well! what can I say?

I used Healing Oil just twice this week, and spritz slightly with Rosewater and Glycerin (that stuff is so good It is definately a KEEPER!!! needless to say ... I emptied the pharmacy and bought all the bottles they had left they come in only 250ml size. SNM!



Peace at last, I have found my staple products, Inecto Shamp and Condish, with Rosewater  and Glycerin with Healing Oil. Tomorrow I will let you know Liz's verdict on my DIY skills and the condition and strength of my Sister locs :) xx

Bless You ... Nai ...x

2 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

GLad you found something that works for you. I've been hearing a lot about this rosewater. Maybe I should give it a try some day. Take Care.

V

Nai said...

Hey V, hope you having (will have) a beautiful day, it really is lovely here right now!:)

I really love the rosewater and glycerin, it smells lovely too. A bit hard to find though, I was lucky my local chemist (pharmacy) stock it, and cheaply too.