Stat

Thursday 31 December 2009

2010.... Let GOD arise ...

This blog may have been intended to talk about my hair, but I will always be/talk about so much more than that,
At this time it is so strong in me to give thanks to God for making it through this year, that is not a cliche but a fact! The last two years have been hell, In a way that I could have never imagined or anticipated, testing the very faith and trust I have in God, bringing me to question if I ever really knew him, my salvation, so very close to the brink, too close! I love the Lord but could not understand his ways and what he was doing. I even permitted the opinions of man (in the form of the 'church' ) to make me doubt the God I know to have kept me all these years. This time last year I was devastated, hurting and did not want to face another year ... BUT GOD!!!!
The word says '...I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed begging bread...', GOD had a plan and a purpose, and while going through it all I could NOT SEE, I cannot say that I was strong and trusted God, I was afraid and cried a LOT!  ... BUT GOD!!!!

Now I sit here and God had me find my prayer points for last year and he has answered EVERY ONE OF THEM!!! He is was and will always be faithful. One or two  are in process, but I still consider that an answer! while going thru we never understand why until the end result and all is revealed, I still do not have all the answers, but prayer point one has been answered in full, and that was for God to restore my faith, trust and relationship with HIM better than it was before ... I am entering 2010 and the next phase of my life, my promise and land with strides as I hold his hand, he has arisen for me and heard my cry. I know that the coming year/years of my life are NOW the very best years of my life and that I will see the glory of the Lord in the land of the living and my fruit shall remain and I shall never again be ashamed This is the set time of Gods vengeance and recompense, even favour in my life and the struggle is truly over.

PRAISE BE TO THE ALMIGHTY FOR HE HAS DONE GREAT THINGS!!!!!!!

****MAY YOUR NEW YEAR BE FILLED WITH THE FAVOUR, PEACE AND LOVE OF GOD****

Romans 8:18

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison,
Colossians 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.
Titus 2:13 looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus,
1 Peter 1:5 who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
1 Peter 4:13 but to the degree that you share the sufferings of Christ, keep on rejoicing, so that also at the revelation of His glory you may rejoice with exultation.
1 Peter 5:1 Therefore, I exhort the elders among you, as your fellow elder and witness of the sufferings of Christ, and a partaker also of the glory that is to be revealed,
Psalms 118:17
I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
Psalm 6:5 For there is no mention of You in death; In Sheol who will give You thanks?
Psalm 73:28 But as for me, the nearness of God is my good; I have made the Lord GOD my refuge, That I may tell of all Your works For You have rescued my soul from death, My eyes from tears, My feet from stumbling.
Psalm 116:9 I shall walk before the LORD In the land of the living
Psalm 107:22 Let them also offer sacrifices of thanksgiving,
Joel 2:25
And tell of His works with joyful singing. And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
Leviticus 26:5 'Indeed, your threshing will last for you until grape gathering, and grape gathering will last until sowing time. You will thus eat your food to the full and live securely in your land
Deuteronomy 11:15 "He will give grass in your fields for your cattle, and you will eat and be satisfied.
Deuteronomy 12:7 "There also you and your households shall eat before the LORD your God, and rejoice in all your undertakings in which the LORD your God has blessed you.
Psalm 67:5 Let the peoples praise You, O God; Let all the peoples praise You
Psalm 126:2 Then our mouth was filled with laughter And our tongue with joyful shouting; Then they said among the nations, "The LORD has done great things for them."
Psalm 126:3 The LORD has done great things for us; We are glad.
Isaiah 25:1 O LORD, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will give thanks to Your name; For You have worked wonders, Plans formed long ago, with perfect faithfulness.
Isaiah 45:17 Israel has been saved by the LORD With an everlasting salvation; You will not be put to shame or humiliated To all eternity.
Isaiah 62:9 But those who garner it will eat it and praise the LORD; And those who gather it will drink it in the courts of My sanctuary
Zech 2:8
For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.
Deuteronomy 32:10 "He found him in a desert land, And in the howling waste of a wilderness; He encircled him, He cared for him, He guarded him as the pupil of His eye.
Psalm 17:8 Keep me as the apple of the eye; Hide me in the shadow of Your wings.
Isaiah 60:7 "All the flocks of Kedar will be gathered together to you, The rams of Nebaioth will minister to you; They will go up with acceptance on My altar, And I shall glorify My glorious house

No comments: