Stat

Saturday 12 December 2009

Your Destiny Supersedes Your Mistakes

God's plan for our lives isn't dependent on having to be perfect, never making a mistake or never taking a wrong turn. When you make a mistake, God isn't shaking His head saying, "I never dreamed he would do that. He ruined My plan." The scripture says God knows the end from the beginning. That means He knew every mistake we would ever make. Nothing that you've done or any mistakes that you have made or ever will make is a surprise to God. He already knew when we were going to turn left even when He said turn right. He knew when we were going to hang around someone even though He warned us they would be a bad influence. God knew every poor choice. The good news is He had already planned a way to get you back on His best path for your life. He has grace for every weakness and mercy for every failure. Failure is not final. Mistakes don't have to keep us from our destiny. God's plan can override every setback. You may have failed a thousand times, but God has not written you off and cancelled your destiny. Your mistakes do not disqualify you from God's plan for your life. He still has a way to get you to your final destination.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Nai said...

Anonymous, please accept my profound apologies, these are not my words, unfortunately I have failed, on this one, to credit the author(s) (I am not sure why ...!) I post these because they are/have been an encouragement to me, so I am moved to 'spread the word'. Thanks for reading.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for continuing to inspire others. I applaud your honesty, as well. "Your Destiny Supersedes Your Mistakes" is one of the podcasts of Joel Osteen. :)