Stat

Saturday 12 December 2009

Exceedingly Abundantly

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever"
(Ephesians 3:20-21, NKJ)

TODAY'S WORD from Joel and Victoria

God wants to do exceedingly abundantly above all you can ever ask, think, or imagine. In another place, it says that no person has ever seen, heard, or even imagined the wonderful things that God has in store for those who love the Lord. But notice that it's according to the power working in us. God's power works in us by our faith or how we believe. Do you believe today that God wants to work in your life exceedingly abundantly above all you could ask or think? Do you believe He wants to overwhelm you with His goodness and blessing?

The Bible says that if we have faith the size of a tiny mustard seed, we can move mountains. And no matter how much faith we have, faith can grow in us by hearing, studying, and receiving the Word of God.
I encourage you today, make God's Word a priority. Believe that He will do exceedingly abundantly above all you can ask or think. He is faithful to His Word, and He will be faithful to fulfill every promise He's made to you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

"Heavenly Father, thank You for Your goodness in my life. Thank You for blessing me and for doing exceedingly abundantly above all I can ask or think. Thank You for increasing my faith as I focus on Your Word. In Jesus' Name. Amen."

4 comments:

locstory said...

Hi N'joi,
I really love your site, it's so spiritual. Not only is my journey more or less parallel to yours, I've been loced 6.5 months, but I always find here something to uplift and inspire me.
I've been to the website where you take these inspirations from and signed up for their email services.
I'm a regular, now! Thanks for changing the background, these purple tones are very soft and cozy.

Thanks,
Paula.

Nai said...

Hey Paula
Thank you so much for following my blog, the bible said that David encouraged himself in the Lord ... that is what I am doing, but I am also aware that other people are on a similar parallel journey and also need a 'word in season'.No problem about the background I knew I should change it but didnt get around to it :o)
Stay blessed. N'joi

Nai said...

Paula when did you get loc'd? Do you blog or have pics?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.