Stat

Wednesday 16 December 2009

Oh Dear!

Just make this quick and painless as possible. Brown Buttah you were so right! although I have locs that are loc'ing up especially on the crown, I unfortunately have a major resistance going on and I mean MAJOR!
I officially have very soft hair, so soft in fact that it is doing all that it can to UNLOCK!!! it is unravelling from the ends enough for my consultant to be quite concerned and she will be taking me back in her OWN hands!
Liz is lovely and she explained it through and through and says it is nothing i did just my hair type.
So much so that I was suppose to take the Retight Class on my next appointment but have to wait.
Liz has booked me an all day appointment to go through and work on every loc to help them on their way. Liz even asked if I can put off washing for as long as possible, I should!!!!! sigh ...:o|
Oh well ...

1 comment:

anthia-ofo said...

Oh, I hope you get all sorted out. Your hair will loc eventually.