Stat

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Make the Right Plans

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed"

(Psalm 20:4, NIV)

TODAY'S WORD from Joel and Victoria

The Bible tells us that true faith has actions with it. A lot of times people say they believe one way, but with their actions, they're doing just the opposite. We have to understand that faith will work in either direction. I know some people make plans to get the flu. They talk about it and say, "Every year I get the flu." Or, "It's going to be bad this year." They expect it and a few months later, they've got it. Their faith worked. They believed, they expected, they made plans, and they got it. But instead of making plans for the worst, why don't you make plans for the best. Why don't you make plans for the Word of God to come to pass in your life? The scripture says, "No weapon formed against us is going to prosper." "A thousand may fall at my side, ten thousand at my right hand; but it will not come near my dwelling."
Today, make plans according to the Word of God. As you make right plans, you'll see right things come to pass in your life. You'll rise up higher and enjoy the blessings God has in store for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
"Father God, I confess that I need You today. Search my heart. Help me see any area where my faith is working in the wrong direction. I desire to make plans in agreement with You so that I can partake of the good things You have in store for me. In Jesus' Name, Amen."

No comments: