Stat

Wednesday 23 December 2009

The great unwashed ...

On a slightly lighter note. School is out! Soo to help my hair lock I have decided to TRY my hardest NOT to wash my hair until my big all dayer with my consultant in January. I mean ain't no one around to smell it right?... ;o)
Also I am not manipulating my hair in ANY way. No twisting or braiding or anything else, just leaving it to loc's up like the old fashioned way no washing (sulk!)! No playing in or assisting freestyle ... just get up and go ... then get down and sleep, spritzing only with water and lemon juice.
This will not be too difficult because I am a bit under the weather, soo intend to rest up a lot to recouperate. Thank God for tesco, sainsbury, marks and spencer, body shop, amazon, la senza and pak DOT COM!!! LOL!!! I have all I need at my finger tips!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year / Happy Holidays to all who celebrate it x

I am proud to say I have attended a total of ZERO shops and have ALL the presents and food I need ... tee hee. Everything is nicely marinating in the fridge as I type, and am currently empathising with all my sisters getting hit in the rear by crazy christmas shoppers, trust me Christ ain't got nuttin to do with it!

1 comment:

anthia-ofo said...

As we Ghanaians say 'it's good for some people'. Laying in bed ordering thngs online! That's the way to avoid being run over by trolleys. Don't worry about your hair. You'll live. Back in my un-be-weavable days I could go a month without washing.My daugter went 2. mths without washing when she started her locs. She just cleansed her scalp